Choose and note down the best answer to each of the following questions:
1. Who invented the World Wide Web?
2. Why has sub-saharan Africa lagged behind Europe and Asia, technologically?
3. Why do we see the sky as blue?
4. When was the speech synthesizer invented? (Answers within ten years either way are acceptable.)
5. When was the fax machine invented? (Answers within ten years either way are acceptable.)
6. In which country was printing invented?
7. What is the world's oldest profession? (Hint: it's connected with sex, and involves women lying on beds with their legs apart.)
8. When did the Second World War begin, and which country started it?
9. Were there gas chambers in Dachau concentration camp? If so, how many prisoners died in them?
10. What do Hamburg, Frankfurt, Berlin, Sweden and the Philippines have in common?
11. Which of these songs is/are about drugs?
If you liked this, you might like the Self-Referential Aptitude Test.
This page was linked to from
and was last updated on 2006-01-22 at 21:49.
© Copyright Donald Fisk 2006