My Favourite Links:
- The Corporación Educacional "Padre Alberto Hurtado" y Jardín Infantíl Campanita was the institution where I did my placement experiences and had some of my most impressive experiences with people of different social and cultural background.
- The Fundación Cristo Vive supports people in the poor quarters of Santiago de Chile.
- The Hofladen Fuchs provides you with healthy food out of biologically controlled production in the area of Schrobenhausen, Bavaria.
- Don't forget to visit Simon's site. He is a web designer and kindly provides me with some web space for my own first tries.
UK phone book
British Rail - even though currently (all the time) pretty questionable, but regarding basic information about the train time table quite useful.
Las amarillas en Internet - phone book of Chile
- The DVLA, in case you want to know about driving a car in Britain, etc.
- For a more relaxed position with recumbents, check the Velowerk.
- And my favourite is the Bike Friday.
- A political arm of the British bicycle network promotion: Sustrans.
Teaching and Learning
Build a web survey for free.
The Duden in the net.
Career service and advice on how to create a CV
Music and Arts
Visit theSouthend-Bach-Choir in Essex.
If you once get the opportunity then take part in an event staged by Concerts from Scratch™ with The Really Big Chorus.
Choralnet a list of choirs in England.
The Jazz Services Education Database
Computer tutorials and magazines
- A good antivirus program is the AVG anti-virus system. It features free virus updates.
- Get a brilliant picture browser with Irfanview.
- Google is a pretty good search machine without fancy ads.